TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. LADY V owns the website ladyvofficial.com.
2. LADY V is a marketplace that allows users to sell and buy lifestyle products. LADY V does not have possession of any product listed or sold through LADY V’s marketplace. The contract for the sale is directly between buyer and seller.
3. LADY V does not review users’ listings or content. LADY V has no control over the goods and does not guarantee the existence, quality, safety or legality of items advertised; the truth or accuracy of users’ content, third party certifications that sellers might claim to have, listings or feedback; the ability of sellers to sell items; the ability of buyers to pay for items; or that a buyer or seller will actually complete a transaction or return an item.
4. You agree that we are not responsible or liable to you for items sold through our platform. Any legal claim related to an item purchased through our website must be directly brought against the seller of the item, and not us.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
1. The contents of LADY V, for example all works, images, photos, dialogues, blogposts, sounds and videos, documents, designs, figures, logos and all other material, in any format, published on LADY V, including the menus, web pages, graphics, colours, patterns, tools, characters and design of the website, diagrams, layouts, methods, processes, functions and software that make up LADY V are protected by copyright and by all other intellectual property rights of the owner and other owners of the rights. All reproduction, modification, posting, distributing, duplication, or any other misuse of the material in whole or in part, in any form, of LADY V of its contents, without prior written permission by the owner is forbidden. The owner has the exclusive right to authorise or forbid direct or indirect, temporary or permanent reproduction, in any way or form, in whole or in part, of LADY V and its contents.
1. LADY V encourages you to provide links to LADY V’s website, use images from our site or social media pages. However, you must include a link back to our site.
2. LADY V authorises you to use the name LADY V in the text of any such link, however you may not use the Urbankissed’s logo or any of our other vendor marks without our prior written consent.
3. You must not frame the website, or make representations that any part of the website belongs to anyone other than LADY V.
4. If LADY V notifies you that it objects to the manner in which you provide links to the website, you must immediately cease providing such links.
RESPONSIBILITY FOR USE OF THE SITE
1. Access to and use of LADY V, including viewing the web pages, communication with the owner, the possibility of downloading information regarding the products and the purchase of the same on the website, constitute activities undertaken by the user is at the user’s choice and risk. The user is personally responsible for his use of LADY V and the relative contents. The owner in fact cannot be held responsible for any unlawful use of the site and the contents by any of its users, notwithstanding responsibility for fraud and gross negligence. In particular, the user will be exclusively responsible for communicating incorrect or false information and data, or data regarding third parties who have not given their express consent, or incorrect use of the same. Moreover, all responsibility for any damage to computer systems or loss of data resulting from downloading fall to the user and the owner will be indemnified. The owner declines all responsibility for any damage arising from inaccessibility of the services on the site or any damage caused by virus, damaged files, errors, omissions, service interruptions, cancellations of the contents, problems connected to the network, to the providers or telephonic and/or telematic connections, unauthorised access, alteration of data, lost and/or faulty functioning of the electronic equipment of the user himself.