2. The holders of the data collected by this website is LADY V based in Switzerland.
3. LADY V is completely committed to protecting your privacy. The information you provide us during checkout is only being shared to third parties to process orders and to assist us in delivering administration type emails. LADY V tries its best to ensure that your confidential information remains secure. LADY V holds your email address in strictest confidence. Furthermore, LADY V only collects and uses your information for marketing purposes connecting to LADY V but we do not sell, give away, or otherwise distribute your address to any third party which is not involved in LADY V. Users cannot opt out of administrative type emails such as order confirmation messages. When you place an order, we’ll ask you for your name, email address, mailing address, billing address, and credit card number with expiration date. This information allows us to process and fulfil your order and to notify you of your order status. LADY V uses your purchasing information for the purpose of providing you a more efficient and enjoyable shopping experience. We also monitor customer traffic patterns and site usage to help us develop the content, design, and layout of the web site.
5. LADY V considers the information you share with us to be personal and confidential. We do not sell, trade, or rent any of your personal information to others. LADY V releases personal account information, in good faith, when such release is believed to be reasonably necessary. This includes situations in complying with the law; enforcing or applying the terms of any of our user agreements; or protecting the rights, property and safety of LADY V, our customers, or affected third parties.
6. LADY V is concerned about the privacy of young children and we do not knowingly collect any personal information from a child under 13. We do not sell products for purchase by children and all children’s products we sell are for purchase by adults only.
7. The security of your information is very important to us. We use SSL technology to protect the security of your online order information. SSL technology encrypts your order information to protect it from being decoded by anyone other than LADY V. Once you enter the checkout page your computer will begin communicating with our server in secure mode. You can tell that you are in secure mode by the following:
The “http” in the web address will be replaced by “https”
Depending on the browser, you will see either a padlock (e.g. Microsoft Internet Explorer, AOL, Netscape Communicator) or a solid key (e.g. Netscape Navigator) in the lower section of the browser window.
Only browsers that use SSL technology are able to order through our websites. If your browser does not support SSL, you can get an upgrade at Microsoft’s or Netscape’s home page.
9. While we implement these and other security measures on our sites, please note that 100% security is not always possible. You play a role in protecting your information as well. Because your password permits access to your personal information, please keep your password secret and do not disclose it to others. LADY V allows you to choose not to receive additional communications via email.